Girnar Tirth Seva (Males)
Shri Girnar Tirth Seva at 1st Toonk
All seats from 15th November, 2021 to 31st March, 2022 are booked.
Thank you for your response
You will get confirmation call in few days
Due to Covid-19 pandemic & incase of any new government guidelines Sheth Anandji Kalyanji Pedhi reserves all rights to modify or cancel seva
Terms & conditions
- 3 days stay & seva opportunity at Girnar Tirth 1st Toonk.
- Jatra up to 5th Toonk
- Only for Males – Age Limit 16 yrs – 55 yrs
- The maximum team of 8 can stay at a time
- In case of a cancellation only one person is left in a team then the remaining person form is also cancelled
- Please do not fill all forms in a slot with the same name and mobile number forms will be cancelled in such case. Individual form per person is compulsory
- Once you get a chance for Girnar seva you cannot apply for seva for the next 6 months, the applied form will be cancelled.
Girnar Mahatirth – The only kalyanak bhumi in the western part of India.
For worshipping this Mahatirth, Sheth Anandji Kalyanji Pedhi has started a unique activity “Girnar Tirth Seva“. In this activity, yuvaano (maximum 8 in one batch) have to stay at Girnarji Tirth for 3 days.
This includes worshipping Girnar Mandan Shri Neminath Bhagwan along with 14 glorious temples. In Gujarati, “Jya Aavti chovisi na badhaaj Tirthankar Moksh ae javaana che aavi paavan bhumi ni bhakti maate jarurthi jodavo.