Girnar Tirth Seva (Males)
Girnar Tirth Seva booking opening on 2-2-2020 At 12.00 PM
Booking for months – July, August, September, October, November, December – Opening Soon
Please register yourself on the link – http://www.anandjikalyanjipedhi.org/users/loging-form.php
Kindly note registration is compulsory for all who wants to participate for Girnar seva.
Kindly keep your Aadharcard details with proof ready to upload for registration
Terms & conditions
- 3 days stay & seva opportunity at Girnar Tirth 1st Toonk.
- Jatra up to 5th Toonk
- Neminath dada no Bhavya Pakshal & Aarti
- Only for Males
- The minimum team of 2 people is allowed
- The maximum team of 8 can stay at a time
- In case of a cancellation only one person is left in a team then the remaining person form is also cancelled
- Please do not fill all forms in a slot with the same name and mobile number forms will be cancelled in such case. Individual form per person is compulsory
- Once you get a chance for Girnar seva you cannot apply for seva for the next 2 months, the applied form will be cancelled.
Girnar Mahatirth – The only kalyanak bhumi in the western part of India.
For worshipping this Mahatirth, Sheth Anandji Kalyanji Pedhi has started a unique activity “Girnar Tirth Seva“. In this activity, yuvaano (maximum 8 in one batch) have to stay at Girnarji Tirth for 3 days.
This includes worshipping Girnar Mandan Shri Neminath Bhagwan along with 14 glorious temples. In Gujarati, “Jya Aavti chovisi na badhaaj Tirthankar Moksh ae javaana che aavi paavan bhumi ni bhakti maate jarurthi jodavo.