Girnar Tirth Seva (Males)
Thank You, All slots for Girnar Tirth Seva from February 1st, 2024, to April 30th, 2024, are fully booked.
Confirmation will be provided soon.
Terms & conditions
- Only for Males – Age Limit 18 years – 50 years (Id proof must be shown at the Girnarji Office)
- Maximum team of 8 can stay at a time
- 3 days stay & seva opportunity at Girnar Tirth 1st Toonk.
- Those who have applied for seva after 1st February 2023 please do not fill the form. If applied, form will be cancelled.
- Mobile usage strictly prohibited in temple premises. Anyone found using mobile in premises his seva will be immediately suspended.
- In case of a cancellation only one person is left in a team then the remaining person form is also cancelled
- Please do not fill all forms in a slot with the same name and mobile number forms will be cancelled in such case. Individual form per person is compulsory
Girnar Mahatirth – The only kalyanak bhumi in the western part of India.
For worshipping this Mahatirth, Sheth Anandji Kalyanji Pedhi has started a unique activity “Girnar Tirth Seva“. In this activity, yuvaano (maximum 8 in one batch) have to stay at Girnarji Tirth for 3 days.
This includes worshipping Girnar Mandan Shri Neminath Bhagwan along with 14 glorious temples. In Gujarati, “Jya Aavti chovisi na badhaaj Tirthankar Moksh ae javaana che aavi paavan bhumi ni bhakti maate jarurthi jodavo.