Sau chalo Parva-Paryushan ni aaradhna kariye
For all members of Shri Shwetambar Murtipujak Jain Sanghs of India
- For all the children and adults, above 6 years of age (as of 15th August 2020)
- Total 17 pratikraman needs to be done. (16 pratikraman in 8 days of paryushan. One each in morning & evening. Plus 17th pratikraman on the day of parna (ભાદરવા સુદ ૫). As per the government rules either do it in sangh or else in society or home.
- In 8 Days, Jin-pooja, Chaitya-vandan & Guru-vandan needs to be done daily. (As per the government rules, do it in shri sangh temple or else bring parmatma at home or else do pooja of mangal murti at home or else do vashakshep pooja on bhagwan’s photo. Guru-vandan can be done in front of gurubhagwant’s photo)
- 8 Days do samayik at home & read dharmik books in samayik
(As per government rules, if possible then do samayik in upashray while listening to Jinvani
- As a kartavya (duty) pf Paryushan Parv, Each one of you will have to donate minimum of ₹300 in your Shri Sangh’s Sarva Sadharan Khata, minimum of ₹100 in sadharmik bhakti, & minimum of ₹100 in jeevdaya in your sangh.
100 Lucky Draws :
- 1st Draw – ₹ 2,00,000
(₹ 1,00,000 to winner and ₹ 1,00,000 will be donated to his/her Shri Sangh Sadharan Khata)
- Next 4 – ₹ 50,000
(₹ 25,000 to winner and ₹ 25,000 will be donated to his/her Shri Sangh Sadharan Khata)
- Next 10 – ₹ 10,000
- Next 10 – ₹ 5,000
- Next 75 – ₹ 2,500