Ek Dhaja Girnar Upar – Apurva Anand Utsav
The One and only Kalyanak bhoomi in western India “Shree Girnar Mahatirth” is celebrating its 893 anniversary on Vaishakh Sud Poonam. (Monday, 16th May 2022)
Sheth Devchand Laxmichand Pedhi, Junagadh (Management – Sheth Anandji Kalyanji) invites you all to be a part of this auspicious occasion.
Online Registration – Magshar sud 9
on 12th December 2021 between 12.39 PM to 11:39 PM (same day).
- Dhaja ceremony will be held on 205 Shikhars of temples on Girnarji.
- Chance for Dhajas will be given on draw basis (No Nakra), and allotment will be on random basis. Management’s decision will be final.
- Pre booking for Dhaja can be done through online registration on
Anandji Kalyanji Pedhi – Form Link
- Travelling and stay will have to be arranged personally by yourself.
- In case if you are not able to climb on the Shikhar, a Pujari will do the needful on your behalf.
- In case of cancellation please inform the Management immediately so that we could allot the Dhaja to some other Family.
- Management reserves all the rights to make any changes in the program.
- Covid-19 Guideline by government and rules set by Pedhi will be final.